On Sunday morning the girls and I left for Texas. We woke up to a winter wonderland! It was a little slippery getting out of our neighborhood, but once we got to the freeway (about 1 mile) we were fine.
We stopped in Dallas and spent the night with my Aunt Pat.Then on Monday morning, we finished our drive to Odessa. It was a very foggy, drizzly day. I made it to Odessa a couple of hours before a cold front blew in that later brought an ice storm! We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Daly, but we don't have any pictures because they took all of the pictures and I haven't gotten them yet! We played at the mall, ate at Chick-Fil-A, went to the Midland Children's Museum, visited a meteor crater, ate at Chuck E. Cheese's, ate at Double Dave's, and opened Christmas presents! (Not in that order). Sydney was sick at the end of our visit, so the last few days we just relaxed.


No comments:
Post a Comment