Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday Walk

On Sunday afternoon we went for a walk at Brommelseik Park. They have a cute fishing lake that has a nice path all the way around. The weather was so mild and nice. The girls got excited about seeing some dogs there. What a difference! They used to be so afraid, but now Sydney will hold out her hand and say, "That dog wants to lick my hand!" Kathryn isn't quite as friendly, but she's not afraid. I'm so proud of them! She saw a chihuahua puppy and thought it was a cat! It was funny.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Fun catching up on el bloggo. I love seeing those differences in my kids, too. Maybe it's a first and second child thing. Owen is also very careful and calculated and Hazel just throws herself into things. You always do such sweet fun things with your family. We are such boring homebodies.
You got a trailer? I don't understand. I will read that post again.