HAHA! That's hilarious. And I'm totally jealous of free Chick-Fil-A. Those pictures remind me of when my dad owned a Chick-Fil-A in Lufkin. We have lots of pictures of us as kids in Chickk-Fil-A stuff...that was before they used the cows. They had a giant chicken that handed out samples.
I love all your latest pictures. I am so jealous of your girls' swimming bravery, and I love their cute little pillowcase dresses for the 4th and I especially love the pic where it looks like Sydney is about to be attacked by a dog. :)
3 comments:
Oh, how fun! And worth it!
HAHA! That's hilarious. And I'm totally jealous of free Chick-Fil-A. Those pictures remind me of when my dad owned a Chick-Fil-A in Lufkin. We have lots of pictures of us as kids in Chickk-Fil-A stuff...that was before they used the cows. They had a giant chicken that handed out samples.
I love all your latest pictures. I am so jealous of your girls'
swimming bravery, and I love their cute little pillowcase dresses for the 4th and I especially love the pic where it looks like Sydney is about to be attacked by a dog. :)
You are such a fun mom!!!
Post a Comment