Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reagan Nicole!

When we found out we were having another girl, we started trying to come up with baby names, but without much luck. We just couldn't agree on anything. We usually go to the hospital with a list of names because we like to meet the little toot before we name her. Even after we meet her, I never like to make a final decision until I'm checking out of the hospital and we have to fill out the paperwork. So, we finally decided on Reagan Nicole!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

McDonald Crew said...

What a pretty name. Congratulations! Hope to meet the little one soon! Take care.

Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Love the name!

Leslie said...

What a great name! Congratulations and thanks for the pictures!

Amy said...

She's such a little peanut! Adorable!

Lindsey said...

She's so beautiful, Em (big surprise there)! Merry Christmas! What a beautiful name. I'm glad she slid right out so easily! Hope you are recovering well and getting back to being supermom real soon! Love you.