Monday, October 11, 2010

Kathryn's 6th Birthday party

We had Kathryn's 6th birthday party on Saturday. It was rainbow-themed with a rainbow balloon arch, rainbow cupcakes, and a rainbow crown.
Her birthday posse. We had 6 friends from school, 3 friends from church, 1 neighbor, and 1 sister attend. We played penny drop, hula-hoop toss, and had a treasure hunt to find a pinata in the shape of a pot of gold!
Awww...such a sweet girl.
Modeling one of her favorite presents. (Thanks Gaby!) The hair dryer really blows air! I also completed her name tag with her name and picture, so she'd be official.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kim said...

wow! a lot has been going on for you, how fun!! That is so exciting to go away on a trip, It sounds amazing! Is that a picture of your house in the first picture of her birthday party? I love it! I have never been to your house since you have been back. You look great and your family is so adorable!!

Amy said...

What a fun theme!