Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween!

We had fun celebrating Halloween all month long! We decorated our house and ate lots of candy! We attended our ward's Trunk or Treat on Saturday morning. Here are all of us girls! Kathryn the doctor, Sydney the bride, Reagan the ladybug, and Emily the majorette!
I had a lot of fun getting their costumes together. For Kathryn I found an adult size pair of scrub pants and a white coat and sewed them down to her size. I made her cap out of the material I cut off the pants. I made her hospital badge and her pager is a pedometer! For Sydney we found her dress at the thrift store and I only had to hem it up a little. I also made her veil and bouquet!

On Sunday evening we visited the nursing home that's just down the street from us. We paraded around the dining room and wished the residents a happy halloween! Then we had dinner with our friends, the Fowlers. After dinner and dessert, we trick-or-treated for about an hour. The girls had a lot of fun running up to the houses, while we stayed on the sidewalk and waited. Luckily, they live just down the street from us, so we were able to get home quickly and get the girls to bed around 8:15! Double luckily, our Nonnie is here visiting, so she took Reagan home after dinner so that she could go to sleep!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lea said...

so cute, love the costumes! Miss you guys.