Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Birthday!

My birthday was on February 9th. I received lovely flowers from my mom, bought myself a new laptop, went out to eat with my girlfriends, and received a couple of other sweet gifts.

One of my girlfriends who recently moved had 4 gorgeous cupcakes delivered to my house...or at least she tried to! I just happened to visit the same bakery to buy myself some cupcakes and the girl that was ringing up my order said, "Ummm...you might not want to buy all of these because I have a delivery here for you!. I've already tried to take it to your house twice but you weren't home!" So, in the end, they weren't delivered, but it was sure a special, and sweet, surprise!

Mike also brought balloons home to me (they're my favorite!) with some of my favorite candy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Mike brought you something for your birthday? That's great!

DNAgallows said...

That friend of yours sure knew you well! Awesome! Happy birthday (belated)...you are wonderful!