Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'll give it a try...

Okay, so I'm going to give this a try, because I love reading everyone else's blog and my sweet friend actually said she'd like to read about us, so let's see what happens. As you can see, I jumped on the bandwagon very early on (see below), but quickly gave up. The wind was taken out of my sails early on when someone said to me, in response to me saying I had started a blog, "Aren't you supposed to have something important to say?" So, forget him!



Grandma & Grandpa Daly sent Kathryn and Sydney a big box of winter clothes for next year and these were inside. The girls (obviously) had fun trying them on.



We went to Arkansas (for vacation) the week before Easter and participated in their local Easter egg hunt. And guess what? Sydney won a new bike! It was kind of crazy and funny, but the worst part was trying to find room to fit it in the car. We also found out that Sydney gets car sick during this trip. She threw up on the drive down, and also on the way home! The first time she threw up, we just thought she was sick, but then on the way home, when it happened again (and she'd been fine all week) and she was watching the DVD player, we kind of put 2 & 2 together. It was pretty smelly.

Okay, that wasn't too bad. I'll probably try to pull some old pictures and post them just to catch everyone up on how we are and what we're doing.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh. That cracks me up that your last post was Kathryn's 1yr pic.
I, for one, think that just about everything you say is important! Plus- when you feel pressured by "sweet friends" to keep up with your blog, you start to find a way to make everything that happens in your life sound important! ha.
Hazel gets car sick too! She threw up over and over on the drive from GA- AZ. There was nothing we could do- we would just stop at a gas station, rinse her off in the sink the best we could and keep on driving (with all the windows cracked, of course).
OK- I promise all my comments won't be this long.
YAY for Emily's blog!

Lindsey said...

by the way- I'm jealous of that awesome bike!