Monday, May 05, 2008
Cinco De Mayo!
Today we had a Cinco de Mayo part for playgroup. We made maracas, played a Mexican hat dance game, colored pictures, and broke a pinata. This was the most fiesta-ish things my girls had to wear.
Sydney tickling the pinata. She just gently tapped it!
Kathryn getting ready to whack it. She did pretty good, but didn't come close to opening it!
Two weeks ago Kathryn had the assignment to give her first talk in primary. She and I wrote it and worked on it all week and then when the time came, she wouldn't say a word! (I was not really surprised at all.) So, I ended up giving her talk for her and she just stood there with her hands covering her face. I didn't want to add more pressure and try to take her picture while she was giving her talk, so we came back in after church and took this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like you guys treat playgroup pretty seriously! Do you use the church? Is it that big of a group?
The girls looks so cute- love those dresses, and i laughed about sydney "tickling" the pinata. :)
Post a Comment