Tuesday, May 06, 2008
A day in the life...
Kathryn showing off her new skirt that our friend Karyn brought her from Brazil. She's an enthusiastic girl! While Kathryn was at school, Sydney and I went to the YMCA. She knows if we're going to the Y when we exit off of the freeway and will start saying, "Y, Y, Y!". She likes going to the child care. Today they got to play outside.
Kathryn and I made cookies today while Sydney was taking a nap. These are our favorite cookies, by far! Here is the recipe, if you're interested. (I like to use crunchy peanut butter.)
The new purse I got last week at Kohl's.
I'm attempting to grow basil. So far, so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Once again you amaze me with the time you make sure to make to take great pictures and pause and write about your world. It would be neat if you could print these out and keep it as a journal but since you try to do journals as well, the rest of us will just be awed by your dedication. ~Anisa
P.S. I love the pics of your gorgeous girls!
I'm SO excited you've started a blog!!! I LOVED the pictures of your girls and can't believe how big they're getting. They have so much hair, too! (I'm a little jealous, yes. :-)) Congrats on the half marathon, you guys are my heroes, and I love the quote from the sign you have. Thanks for sharing that! And you know you CAN print these out and keep them through a website called blurb.com - a friend of mine did hers recently and it's adorable. I'll definitely check back often!
Laura
SEE! You got two comments and neither of them are from me! lol. I love your purse, and your basil looks great. I am going to post a picture of the garden I planted. Thanks for the idea!
Maybe you should leave comments on my blog sometime. :)
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I ENJOY YOUR PICTURES AND COMMENTS. ITS FUN FOR DEAN AND I BECAUSE WE ARE SO FAR AWAY. THROW IN A PICTURE OF MIKE NOW AND THEN, WE KIND OF LIKE HIM TOO. WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME IN KEEPING US INFORMED AND UP TO DATE ON YOUR WORLD. WE LOVE YOU ALL.
Guess you know that anytime I can see my gkids is a happy occasion for me. And I love you for being so clever since you know I'm far behind in shared technology. Besides that I can't seem to hang on to a camera!!! Love seeing all you guys are into and that Kathryn is learning to cook. Love, Nonnie
I'm so glad you have a blog. It's fun to keep in touch this way. Congrats on your 1/2 marathon. I did one last year with two of my friends and it was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment