Christmas 2007 (This was actually our Christmas picture taken in Louisiana right after Thanksgiving.)
Christmas 2006 - We were staying in the Embassy Suites in St. Charles, waiting to move into our house at 4 St. Libory.Christmas 2005 - We were living in Alamogordo, NM and this was at our Branch Christmas party.
Christmas 2004 - Kathryn's First Christmas.


4 comments:
awwww- this was a cute idea. Last year's pic was so cute! K looks so beautiful.
I love the description of Kathryn's recital. Nathan and I had a good laugh over that one! "I was scared!" She's a hoot.
Fun to see how you've all changed.
I didn't know that y'all lived in NM. I definitely think the pics of the past are so dang cute!!
You couldn't forget the memorable Christmas Eve of 2006 when you were invited to my house for dinner and everyone ate at different times because my nephew fell off the jungle gym at the park and fractured his elbow! Good times.
Post a Comment