Monday, December 08, 2008

Help a Sister Out!

Today the girls were outside with me while I added some more decorations to the exterior of our house. (It was in the 40s, so it felt warm!) I saw them doing this and couldn't resist taking a picture. Kathryn was just rolling her all around the driveway and Sydney was thanking her by saying, "No! Not that way! Turn me around!" But I'm sure deep down she was greatful for such a loving, helpful sister.

Ok, one more thing.. Kathryn is watching me typing this and she just said, "Wow, that's a hunch of letters!" And I said, "You mean, a bunch?" And she said, "No, a hunch!" And earlier today, she ran to go potty and when she got back she said, "Was I so fast? I was hurrying so I could come and check on-line." It sounded so cute coming out of her little mouth and seeing that she really didn't understand what she was saying.
Yes, that is a wreath on my car.
Here is our decorated house. We have wreaths for the upstairs windows, but Mike hasn't had time to get up there yet. Not sure if he will, but I think it looks nice how it is.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

The house looks nice. The car would be over the top, except that it's you and somehow you can get away with it. Like the glitter thing. You can pull it off.

EmmyMo said...

Thank goodness I'm me! I would hate to be tacky!

DNAgallows said...

I love the decorations! Wreaths on the windows are one of my favorite decorations!