Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cruise- Formal-ish Night

So, on most cruises there is a formal night where you are supposed to dress up and then they'll take your picture and way over charge you for it. On Norweigan, they are "Freestyle", meaning that really whatever you want to do is cool. No assigned eating times, no formal dress code, etc. So, it sounds nice, but we didn't particulary love it. We felt that the service wasn't as good and I (being the Type A that I am) kind of like a schedule. Anyway, all that to say that below are our formal night pictures. Not so formal, but we had fun, and had lots of fun taking pictures.
(And just to make Mike not feel like any less of a man...I made him pose with me in all of these. He was forced.)
Love my shoes...($5 at Target...woot!)
Gotta love it. We kind of look inky-eyed though, because we had a SERIOUS case of the red-eye and this is how Picasa fixed it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You guys look so cute. I love your dress and I am jealous of those shoes. I never buy myself shoes. I need to start.

OK- I just have to say that I am not crazy about the pose where Mike is standing behind you with his arms around you. It just reminds me of high school dances. Or teenagers that try to walk around that way. SO ANNOYING! Why do they do that?! Lol- luckily you guys look so fancy that it didn't turn out as trashy as it could have. HAHA- you know I am halfway joking. I have to tease you a little because you always make fun of mE! ;)