Saturday, January 03, 2009

Let's get productive, productive...

...get it? Like, "Let's get physical...." Anyway, here are some productive things we did over our break.

We hung produce baskets in the kitchen to free up some counter space.
We built more shelving in the basement for food storage.
We bought the girls new beds. Sydney transitioned out of her crib and into a big girl bed very smoothly. She has even napped in her bed! Her favorite part is jumping off of it and hearing the thud she makes when she hits the floor.
We also helped my mom buy a new car! We sold her car for her when she left on her mission, so she was excited to get some new wheels.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh, I love the baskets & the shelves. I'm drooling a little over the shelves, actually.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE those produce baskets- I'm totally going to copy that! I wish I had a basement....and food storage....

Melynie said...

Love the organization! Want to come help me get set up in our new home? It was great to see you guys over Christmas!! Keep in touch.