Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts

On Friday (4/3) I went to an Adult Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt with some of my friends. I had fun and won a stuffed bunny. After we went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. Nonnie also got here on Friday night after a long drive in from Texas.

On Saturday Nonnie & I took the girls to the O'Fallon Jaycee's Easter Egg Hunt at Civic Park. Nonnie helped Sydney and I helped Kathryn. They were on different fields due to their age.

Kathryn ended up winning the Grand Prize for her age group! (She found the egg that contained the Golden Ticket!) Good thing I coached her well. She kept wanting to hold my hand and I was shouting, "Go! Go! Go! Pick up more eggs!" Here are the girls with their prize. A Mini Golf Course. We came home and set it up (while listening to conference) and the girls played around with it. When, after 30 minutes, they were already losing interest, I decided to take it back to Wal-Mart. So, with the money Kathryn got: a Dora fishing pole, a Diego game for her Leapster2, and some playdough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: