Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jump4Fun

Tonight we went to Jump4Fun. We really enjoy doing this together as a family. I have taken the girls a couple of times before by myself, but we really like when Daddy gets to come with us. Kathryn used to be very afraid of the Batman slide that they have. I kind of don't blame her because the guy is probably 15' tall and you have to climb through his legs to get into the slide. In the beginning, she wouldn't hardly even look at him, but I think tonight she finally got over her fear. She went through the whole thing, by herself! Yay, Kathryn! And since she wasn't scared, Sydney wasn't scared of him any more either! It's really tiring climbing up, over and through, so by the time we leave, we're all whipped. We all shared an ice cream on the way home and had a snack of jelly toast when we got home.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
(Notice the giant hole in Kathryn's sock! Classy!)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! Syd's arm is breaking!!!

Looks like you guys had fun. I can't get over how brave your girls are. They need to hang out with Owen.