Ok- walk me through that "portrait studio" set up. I think they turned out pretty great. What did you use to get good lighting? That is always my problem indoors.
Those pictures on the slip-n-slide are great. Kathryn's face expressions kill me. Your yard looks so fantastic. I am insanely jealous. I just want to sink into that grass.
3 comments:
She is so darn cute.
Ok- walk me through that "portrait studio" set up. I think they turned out pretty great. What did you use to get good lighting? That is always my problem indoors.
Those pictures on the slip-n-slide are great. Kathryn's face expressions kill me. Your yard looks so fantastic. I am insanely jealous. I just want to sink into that grass.
Wow! I will send a few photos your way! J/k. I know Mike did a great job, but your object is so precious.
Post a Comment