We woke up in Osorno and had breakfast (more cold cuts...weird). Then we walked around Osorno and browsed some shops. This is a very beautiful and grand Catholic church.
We tried some of this root (?) from a street vendor. It is sour and you dip it in salt. It was interesting. We had just eaten french fries and a pistachio ice cream, so the combination wasn't the best.
This is an apartment that my mom stayed in during her time in Osorno. This was considered very posh, and I think even it didn't have hot water and stayed very cold.
A view of two volcanos out of my window in the airplane. We almost didn't get on the flight out of Puerto Montt because they had oversold the flight, so there were some tense moments, but at the last second we all got seats. It's a good thing too, because if I had missed that flight, I wouldn't have made my connecting flight home to the states, and I was more than ready to come home!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment