Today I attended Time Out for Women with a bunch of my ward sisters. It was such a nice, uplifting experience. I really needed to hear a lot of those things like: Satan wants me to think that I'm unproductive, Heavenly Father wants me to love my children, I need to surrender my problems to the Lord, I need to find JOY! in life, I need to listen to my children, I need to speak in "accents of wonder", I need to write more letters/notes, I need to listen longer after I pray (instead of falling asleep), I (and everyone else!) am a Child of God, and I'm sure there was more.
Here are Leslie and I. (I look weird in this picture, but it was the only one that wasn't blurry.)Here are some of the presenters: Jane Clayson Johnson, S. Michael Wilcox, Cherie Call, Jason Wright, & Pam Hansen
Me and my friend, Kate!
Cherilyn, Hilary Weeks, and moi!


2 comments:
Glad you had fun & learned stuff.
I know that I'm supposed to worry about the inside, not the outside appearance, but I really do not like that picture of me. There, I said it.
Post a Comment