Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our New Van!

So, since I'm me and I'm silly, these are the pics of our van. We are so excited! I'm happy to have extra room, a rear door that doesn't fall on my head, automatic back doors, and radio controls on the steering wheel. The girls love the window shades, automatic back doors, the dvd player, and rear air conditioning.


Well, here is a normal picture...if you like that kind of boring thing.

8 comments:

Grandma Dean said...

We're jumping for you, too! Now we won't worry about you guys so much when you travel. Enjoy!!!

Angie said...

We just got a new car too! We didn't jump in front of it with all the bouncing body parts and such, but we were in our hearts!

We got a 04 Mazda MPV MiniVan. We love it! It has controls on the steering wheel for the radio and the windows actually roll down! Our last van had broken windows! So nice to have a working vehicle huh?!

So happy for you too! Enjoy!!

Amy said...

Wow, you can jump really high. I'm happy for you. A van would sure be nice sometimes! Enjoy!

Lindsey said...

Ok seriously! You jump really high! I was thinking that, too.

That's a pimpin' ride. What is it? An Odessey? (sp?)

Leslie said...

Now your last post "another jumping one" totally makes sense. I missed this one somehow! Happy new van! I'm coming to town on Tuesday night for one day - we're leaving for Europe on Thursday. I'll be back on the 26th and then leave again on the 28th. We should do a dessert night or something...missing you!

Nonnie said...

So I was finally able to get into your blog...I'm so happy for me! I've loved all your pictures. I'm very proud of you and happy for your new van. I'm sure you are in transpo heaven...I still am. The Nonster

rad6 said...

I clicked on your link from LEslie's blog and became an instant fan of your inthusiasm for life and your adorable little girls. Any friend of Leslie's is a friend of mine, so I may come visit again if it is ok with you!
Congrats on the new van... sounds like a sweet ride... I love all the new stuff they do with cars these days... I just wish IO had one of those "new" cars. Hee hee.

rad6 said...

Ok, and I DO know how to spell enthusiasm, I just never proofread, I am not THAT blond!! :)