Saturday, May 02, 2009

Race Day!


(This picture is not from the race today, but a 10K I did last week. I just thought it was fitting. And...well...thanks to the cameraman's impeccable timing, my legs look killer, so I had to share.)

Yay! I finished another 1/2 marathon! This morning I ran the Indianapolis 500 Festival Mini Marathon! Even with eating a late dinner, sleeping horribly, and having self-diagnosed bronchitis, I beat my time from last year! I wasn't even nervous before the race started, I just really didn't want to do it...but once I crossed the start line, something clicked and I was off running! Here are my stats:

FirstLastBibDIVFiveMileTenMileRunnerTIMEGunTimePACESEXPOVERALLAGESEXCITYSTATEX
EmilyMorrison41899Females 30-340:49:401:42:122:14:392:27:4710:1749631384430FO FallonMON

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That's awesome! I can't believe it's already been a year since you ran it. Seems like a couple of months ago. Did you go with anyone else? Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Your time is AWESOME!!! I thought of you yesterday wondering how the race was going. I so wish I could of done it with you!!!! Maybe in three years!!! BTW, your legs do look killer!

Allison said...

Okay, so Bailee didn't make the comment above. It was me! I didn't realize she was signed in.

Lindsey said...

I can't tell you enough how impressed I am by your running....AND your legs!!!! Holy sexy mama! Seriously- I wish you lived close and could inspire me to run with you. You look great.

Amy said...

Yeah, those are killer legs! It almost makes me want to run a race. Almost. Anyway, congrats on doing well!