This is the first belly picture I had taken! I didn't show at all until I was about 18 or 19 weeks, so I hadn't felt the need to be taking pictures. Hopefully now I'll take a picture each week. Look for them and give me a hard time if they're not here! I've gained about 8 pounds. We had our ultrasound on August 13th. We have the baby sex picture in an envelope in our kitchen and we haven't opened it yet. We think me might open it while we're on vacation in Colorado. So...we'll see!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You're an adorable little prego lady!
SO CUTE!!!!! You look amazing! Are you still running? I say, Don't open the envelope!!!! We didn't find out with Talynn and is was so much fun. But then again, we already had a boy and a girl so we just didn't care on the sex.
I just can't get over how thin you are. What a precious little belly. I want to know the sex!!! Send me the card. lol.
I love that belly already! I'm looking forward to showering that cutie with hugs and kisses! Love you, my girl! Take care of yourself.
You look fantastic...not showing until 18 weeks...wow! I also can't believe you haven't opened the envelope. That is will power! I am so excited for you. Any day you find out...it will be a surprise. You just get to choose when you want to be surprised!
Post a Comment