Saturday, August 15, 2009

Primary Water Party

This morning we went to the Primary Water Party.

Kathryn choosing the healthy food out of the pool with her feet.
Kathryn carrying water in a can with holes for a relay race.
Sydney too!
Kathryn playing in the sprinkler.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your girls look way too grown up. Do I say that on every one of your posts? That's scary about the fire trucks! We just had a house catch on fire on our street a few days ago too! That's crazy. It always makes you nervous to see those guys close to your crib.

Kate Nelson said...

Congratulations on getting pregnant. I guess there are some benefits to checking someones actual blog and not just the reader. I was trying to do the math, but I thought it would be much easier to just ask ... when are you due?
It's fun to see all the fun things going in St. Louis via your blog thanks for keeping us all updated.