Monday, November 17, 2008

FHE & Christmas Crafting

Tonight we had a Family Home Evening on being thankful. We sang A Song of Thanks (primary song), read a scripture on being thankful in all things (D&C 59:7), and made a Gratitude Can. Tonight Kathryn was thankful for "helping mommy sweep" and Sydney was thankful for her paci. Kathryn knew what she wanted to say right away, but I had to ask Sydney a little differently. I asked her what makes her happy, and she said her paci.
I also made these Christmas trees tonight for my mantle. I first saw the idea here, using styrofoam and fabric. I didn't really want to pay for the supplies, so I made mine out of posterboard and wrapping paper.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the FHE idea & those Christmas trees are way cute. Now you can make some for me:0)