This morning I ran in the Wentzville Turkey Trot. I finished in 28:53 approx. No chip timing, so I could be off a couple of seconds either way. It was fun and I ran it with a couple of my friends but IT WAS SO COLD!!! We dressed the girls in ski bibs, big jackets, gloves, and hats, and they were actually able to stand out there for the entire hour that we were there. I brought hot chocolate that we had after the race, which was a warm treat. I didn't win any awards, or win the turkey that they gave away, but it was a good time. It's always nice to push myself in uncomfortable situations, just to know that I can do it. We sold the Pathfinder yesterday! Finally! Admittedly, we hadn't been trying very hard to sell it, but we finally got our act together and did it.

1 comment:
Yay for not freezing and for selling the pathfinder!
Post a Comment