Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Leaves are falling all around!

I took the girls out to take pictures with all the pretty fall leaves today. We found these rocks along the way and they wanted to climb on them.
This location is on our way to church and is so beautiful. It's on Bent Oak Cutoff which is this short little road that cuts between the access road and Lake St. Louis Blvd. It was even more beautiful on Sunday when we drove through it for church, but we didn't manage to get out there until today! The girls love driving through the 'magical forest' (as they call it).

Bummer about the shadows on their faces. It was hard to tell when we were there. But the picture is still very cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute. I actually think my favorite is the one where they are both standing with their hands on their hips. Precious!

Amy said...

It's so pretty there. Where did you take those pictures?

Allison said...

Great Fall pictures. I'm not sure where that short cut is? It looks very beautiful!

DNAgallows said...

Those are precious and the season is beautiful. I think you are still trying to convince me to come to Missouri! I am sure it isn't hard. What a beautiful state!