Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary to us!

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary! Which means we have been dating and known each other for 11 years! Amazing. And we still would rather be with each other than with anyone else, at all times! Here are some fun memories of our wedding:
Can I just say (yes I can, because it's my blog!) that the expression on Mike's face is priceless and makes me get teary. I'm so glad that he was that happy to marry me!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hey-long time no see or talk to! I found your blog via the Galloways! Where are you guys living now? Who is Mike working for? Well, feel free to check out our blog! Hope to hear from you soon and CONGRATS on 8 years!!!

Amy said...

LOVE the wedding photos. Especially Mike's face. But you look happy, too. You're such a good couple!

Laura F said...

You guys have hardly changed at all in 8 years! Love the pictures, you look fabulous!

Lindsey said...

Your pics are so gorgeous. What did you guys do yesterday? We went to the temple and ate lunch at Cracker Barrel!!!! Funny, huh? Some anniversary! Actually- it was pretty nice and it's all we can afford to do. :) Happy Anniversary.

Melynie said...

Congrats on 8 years! What fun memories of a great day. Miss you guys!

EmmyMo said...

Thanks for all the sweet things y'all said!