Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

4 Things:

4 Jobs I have had:
1. With my mom at the local Education Service Center in Kilgore, TX
2. Jason's Deli
3. the parking department at Texas A&M University
4. Moss Adams, LLP

4 movies I have watched more then once
1. The Other Sister
2. Grease
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (NOT Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
4. Mary Poppins

4 TV Shows I watch(ed, we don't have cable any more)
1. Amazing Race
2. Ugly Betty
3. Martha
4. Show Me St. Louis

4 People who email me regularly
1. Amy Rhoades
2. my mom
3. Mike
4. Anisa Mears

4 favorite foods
1. Fajitas from Pappasitos
2. pizza
3. avocados
4. french fries
(I really love bacon too! My friend pointed out to me that I had forgotten to mention it, so I'm adding it! & I realized that I'd spelled #3 wrong, so I had to fix that!)

4 places I want to visit
1. New Zealand
2. New England
3. New York
4. all of Europe

4 things I look forward to in the next year
1. Mike completing more of his school and getting closer to being finished
2. family vacation (to where I don't know yet!)
3. a cruise (hopefully)
4. a new car!

4 things I like about my Hubby
1. He knows how to do almost everything! (Which can sometimes be annoying, but most of the time comes in handy!)
2. He understands me.
3. He motivates me to stay healthy.
4. He has encouraged me to do lots of new things.

4 Friends (Tag Your IT)
1. Allison Rasmussen
2. Lindsey Williams
3. Kate Nelson
4. Whoever hasn't done it and wants to... (I've run out of friends who haven't done it a bunch of times!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I notice nobody's favorite food is "salad."

The Wrights said...

Okay,I love Mary Poppins too! Jas always gives me a hard time about that one.