Monday, October 27, 2008

My Friend Amanda!

My friend Amanda and her kiddos came to visit us today, all the way from Texas! They were here to be with David (husband/daddy) who is in Missouri temporarily for business. Amanda and I met while we were students at Texas A&M University. It was so nice to chat & catch up while our kids played together.
Love you Amanda!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

How fun for you! Are you having a party?

Allison said...

I love when college friends come to visit. I love talking about the good ol' days. I hope you had a great visit.

DNAgallows said...

Emily, thanks for letting us stop by. It was fun to see where you are now and see your precious girls. You are a great mom and there is a lot of love. It was good seeing you. We'll have to do it again when I am not so worn out. I enjoyed your company and the yummy lunch...I need the recipe. Can I get the pictures too...I tend to bring my camera with me, but never use it do to the three kiddos keeping my hands full! Love ya! Good times! I am giggling right now thinking of things we did together: shared pants at the same time, shared our floor, 409 skit...on and on! Fun times! I miss ya!

DNAgallows said...

I just saved the pictures. Gosh, I like you a whole lot more than that picture shows...I should have given you a squeeze! I am a dork!

Stamp With Linz said...

Too cute- but next time I want to come too! :) Although I think since we're both in Texas Emmie should come to us!!!